Pages

Saturday 4 March 2017

Hey There!

Hosting this weeks challenge at Just Us Girls is BOBBY
and she has chosen the word GEOMETRIC and is sure to
give us some fabulous creations.
Here's what I had fun making - so cas but I thought rather cool.
 
I recently received the ARTplorations Broken Glass stencil
which is just perfect especially when I had the
Banners Dies from MFT with the same type of shape.
So my card was born.
My background was stencilled with silver acrylic paint
and once dry I added my banners in different shapes
cut from those swats you get at a hardware store
and framed behind it in pink.
Finished with some bling and sentiment - heat embossed
 by Paper Smooches -  Sentiment Sampler. Love the fonts!

Pop over and see what the Team
and our March  Guest Designer - 
Nance Salkeld from Soul Stampin
have create for your inspiration.
Hope to see your creation over at Our Blog
and you could be our next Chic of the Week
and in the running for Guest Designer for May.

Thanks for dropping by



9 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great geometric design. I love the subtle background design and then the more bolder colored images over it.

Nancy said...

Really love that broken glass stencil. Your card came together perfectly! I struggled with this word but you hit it out of the park! Well done!

Chris Dring said...

Brilliant idea to use banners for your triangle elements! I love everything about this card!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

That broken glass stencils makes the perfect background for those layered banners! Love your design, the colors you used and your scattering of sequins.

Lisa Kind said...

Love that silver background and your stacked banners! Cool card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun use of layering with the shapes

Nance said...

Hi Ina! This is such a fun card! Love what you did to the background and great idea with the banners, I never would have thought of that. So glad to be guesting with you and the team this month! I'm already very inspired!

Bobby said...

I love that you used the same shape as the wonderful stencil to add some vibrant color to your card, Ina. It's fantastic!

Judy Woodland said...

Oh, I love that stenciled background. Great texture!!! And your colors are fantastic, awesome take on the challenge!!