Pages

Tuesday 28 February 2017

XOXO Marks the Spot

It's my last week as Guest Designer over at
Shopping our Stash and I must say this week's is
One of my Favourites - A Colour Challenge.
I was over the moon excited when I saw this.
Here is what I created -

I have used some metallic/linen paper
which I though suited my shimmery floral image
which is from 49and Market. This was coloured with
metallic paints using all the colours above
(you need to use at least 3)
After painting my flower I added some touches
of yellow to the centres of the flowers and
some splatters with acrylic paint.
This was cut from a Sizzix die and popped.
The background is stencilled slightly
inked with Memento Angel Pink.
I decided to do a bit of distressing
adding some pearls and the
cut several time for depth to finish my card.

I apologize for the poor quality of my photographed card.
I didn't realize that paper would be so hard to get a clear shot.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out the
Design Teams Creations. They are sure to please and
inspire you to join in. Hope so.
I'd also like to say a Big Thank You to the Girls at
Shopping our Stash
for inviting me to be their Guest for February
and enabling me to use some 'stuff' I hadn't used
played with new things and enjoyed  my time immensely.



Popping this over Here and Here for the above Challenges.

preview-web-stencil-026-nestledcircles.jpegpreview-XOXO-CUTplorations





5 comments:

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Hello Ina: It was such a pleasure to have you as our Guest Designer at Shopping Our Stash, your cards are gorgeous just like this one.
I love all the texture, the soft colors and design, the distressed edges look amazing!!
Thanks again and I hope you come back and visit, we love seeing your cards in the gallery.
Big hugs,
Maria.

lauren bergold said...

oh wow! i've loved every card you've made with us at SOS this month... but here i can see that you've saved the best for last! soooooo AMAZING! and thanks very much for being our guest! <3

Barbara Godden said...

Very soft and pretty, great design. thanks again for being GDT for February.

*Vicki* said...

So very pretty and very shabby chic in design!! Love the flower image! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*

Chris Dring said...

Ina, you've saved the best for last! This is absolutely stunning! Love the shabby chic look to this card, your coloring as always is fabulous, and love the little touch of stenciling in the background. It was such a pleasure having you as our Guest Designer at Shopping Our Stash! Hugs!!