Pages

Wednesday 1 March 2017

Hiding in my Craftroom for 'Any Holiday' Challenge


NO! it isn't Christmas - sorry if I startled you.
I made this simple card for the  Any Holiday Challenge
As you can see I chose to add to my Christmas Collection.
My card base is navy and topped with white and embossed 
with an old Christmas Embossing folder from Cuttlebug.
The little wintery scene is from Inspired by Stamping and
inked up with Memento Paris Dusk. 
I added some Frosted Lace Stickles to the
roof tree and ground and if you look closely you can see it.
Sentiment is from Gina K Designs
and finished with some blingy gems.

That's it for today. Thanks for dropping by - 

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

The embossing goes wonderfully with that image and sentiment on the card you created. I think it is beautiful!

Judy Woodland said...

How pretty, an how appropriate for me today as I look out my window at the blizzard hitting our area. I kid you NOT!!! I love your colors and that stamp is so perfect. What a clean, crisp image you have achieved. I love your design here!!!