Pages

Friday 3 March 2017

You are 'SPECIAL'

Hello Crafty Ones. Where did January & February go?
I blinked and March was before my eyes.
That means the New CAS Challenge over at STAMPlorations
is up and this month the Optional Colour is Sky Blue.


Details - Here

I got out my favourite metallic paints and
with shades of blue, green and yellow 
after heat embossing in white.
I then added some splatters with yellow acrylic paint.
Once that was dry I added my sentiment  
Finished this with 3 tiny blue hearts
and attaching to a blue background on white card stock.
This card came about after seeing this one made by
Karen Dunbrook Here

FrenchMarigoldLARGEpreview-PocketBlooms-Shery

Don't forget there are prizes to be won - 
$10 Gift Certificate for the Winner and
$5 Gift Certificate to the Top Picks.
Players can link up to 3 CAS cards
Enter a CAS card with or without the optional twist
Non STAMPlorations products are okay too.
And there is a 20% to use for some
awesome products from STAMPlorations
by just using code STAMPGIRLINA.
How good is that?
Now that you have come to the end of my post
I hope you can join in this months challenge.
 You could be a Lucky Winner!
and start your own collection of great products.
Adding my card to the

Here
***
Thanks so much for dropping by today
Love reading your comments

5 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

Oh my gosh, Ina!!! This is just simply stunning. I think the white embossing is so spectacular with that soft blue color, and you have colored those flowers perfectly. You are a master at achieving the "artsy" look, which is my very favorite. We love artsy, we love purple, we must be soul sisters...lol. So, so gorgeous!!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What beautiful soft coloring. I just adore this card design. It is so well constructed too!

Chris Dring said...

GASP! Ina, this card is STUNNING!!! WOW! Your coloring in that soft blue is just amazing! I can't love this enough!

Bobby said...

Gorgeous, Ina. I love the blue and the splatters.

Ann said...

Beautiful inspiration, love your blooms and splashes of color.