Pages

Monday 27 June 2016

A Birthday card for Someone Special

 
I am Hosting our
Shabby Chic/Distressed Challenge over at
and have made my card for a special friend.
(just hope she doesn't see it before her birthday)
 
 
I have used metallic card stock in cream and pink.
The embossing folder is an old Cuttlebug one
called Floral Fancy.
Also used Spellbinder Squares/Scallop Squares
and Decorative labels 27.
My flowers and sprigs are from Martha Stewart.
Leaf is Kaisercraft.
The 60 is also from an old
Cuttlebug Alphabet Set.
Ribbon is Kasazz and have added a
pearl flourish and assorted sized pearls
from my stash.
Finished off with a pink stick pin.
Hope you will pop over and see what
fabulous creations my Team Mates have made -
be inspired and create a project and
join in our latest challenge.
 
Thanks for dropping in
 

11 comments:

Kim x said...

Beautiful card Ina, and definitely a challenge that was a challenge for me lol.
I hope that you are a little warmer in your part of the world. The weather here in England is absolutely rubbish and very unpredictable. More Autumn than Summer most of the time.
Hugs Kimx

julie_woolston said...

Stunning Ina gorgeous colours and detail.
Hugs Julie xxx

Judy Woodland said...

This is such a delicate, wonderfully feminine card, your friend will love it. I really like the pearls flourish, such a beautiful touch. Great background texture too. GORGEOUS!!!

Kathy Krug said...

Beautiful, Ina, Love all the layers and the ribbon and flower spray.

Sally Dodger said...

A gorgeous card Ina. Your embossed background adds lost of texture and shimmer and your floral arrangement is wonderful. Sally.x.

Pam said...

Ina,
You never cease to amaze me with your beautiful creations. This card is just gorgeous. Love all the pretty embellishments. A very special card for a milestone birthday. Your friend will be delighted.
:) Pam

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Gorgeous Ina, love your card. The embossing on the metallic card just works so well. Have a great week and happy crafting, Angela xXx

Josephine said...

Absolutely beautiful - love how you've added details and the gorgeous embossing.

Judy McKay said...

Ina - your card is so pretty. Lovely art work. Judy

Rebecca said...

Gorgeous card Ina. I love that hat pin you have used and the pearls.

Bec

Cheryl Wright said...

I received this gorgeous card in the mail today. It is totally stunning!!!

Thank you so much Ina for taking the time to make this gorgeous card for my birthday. Love it!