Pages

Friday 18 October 2024

A Simple Hello!

It's time for our New Challenge over at  Cut It Up
and we are looking for you to 
add embellishments on your creation.


Are you one that when you get a new 'something'
you just have to use it straight away?
This is how my card came about.
Tim's Abstract Florals had just landed in my mailbox
and I saw a card by a fellow teamie (Gerda)
that inspired me to get it inky. Now you have two cards
using the same set to be inspired by.
Here's how this card was created - 
I started by inking the flower in 
VersaFine Nocturne and heat embossed clear.
Die cut another inked flower for a mask which was used
so I could stencil the background from AALL&Create
 with Tim's oxide inks.
Die cut the bottom corner with Seth Apter's Splosh dies.
Added another die cut and inked.
 Popped the circle with the 'Hello' from the set.
The background for that is smooched in
same colours as the stencilled one.
Inked up the flower with bright colours,
some stamping in the corners and finished with
lots of white posca splatters.
Attached to white card base.
This was 'so fun' 
Head over and see how my talented teamies 
added embellishments to their makes and
come join in with yours to our gallery.
Hope to see you there.
Thanks for visiting - 





No comments: