Pages

Thursday 24 October 2013

Sketch Challenge 0163 at The House that Stamps Built.


One of my favourite sites to check into for great challenges is
 
and at present one is the

 
20131015-211441.jpg
 
  A simply lovely cas sketch.
 
So I thought I would find one of my nice flower stamps
from Repeat Impressions and picked 1320-M, Spring Blossoms
 

Here is what I used
White card stock
Green & Yellow textured card stock
Tim Holtz Brick Wall embossing folder
Spellbinders Circles & Lacy Circles
Spellbinders Vintage Lace Motifs
Memento Pistachio & Dandelion Inks
Gina K sentiment from Dogwood & Butterfly
and stamp from Repeat Impressions - Spring Blossoms.
I finished off my card with a few green pearls.
 
It is spring time here in Australia but is very dry in most parts
 including where I live so there aren't too many spring blossoms
popping their heads up in the hot dry days we are experiencing.
Hoping for some rainy days soon.
 
Thanks for stopping by

 
 

No comments: