Pages

Sunday 13 July 2014

JUGS Challenge #249 Trend - Woodgrain



I have been playing with a stamp set I purchased recently
called Feeling Sentimental from Stampin' Up
and saw the new Challenge over at JUGS HERE
and thought I could use one of the stamps
for this wood grain challenge.
It is a CAS card and one you could make into a gift pack.
I also thought this card suitable for the current challenge at
 Their Challenge #21  is Vacation/Travel.
Now this image reminds me of my trip to Great Britain
with my sister where we saw and experienced
 the London Wheel.
 
 
I used brown red and white card stock
Image and sentiment from Feeling Sentimental by SU
Tim Holtz wood grain embossing folder inked with
Tim Holtz Frayed Burlap
Sentiment is inked in Tim Holtz Festive Berries 
Image is popped and distressed.
Cotton trim brad and red twine.
 
And there you have it...
 
I'm off to play with this stamp set some more.
 
Thanks for stopping by so
Cherrio till next time
 


8 comments:

Sharyn Polesel said...

Lovely card, Ina! Wonderful wood grain background! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

Krystie said...

Such an eye pleasing card, great job

Desire Fourie said...

Ina this is gorgeous. Love the earthy tones with a touch of red.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love the woodgrain background with the image of the old wooden ferris wheel. The pops of red look great. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

Maria :) said...

you created a really lovely card

Vicki Dutcher said...

Oh the wood grain goes wonderfully with the fun ferris wheel~ Thanks for joining in with JUGS!

Nancy said...

Great background for they SU stamp! Really well done Ina! Thanks for playing with us at JUGS this week!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card Ina! Great background and color tone. Thanks so much for joining in our A Creative Need challenge!