Pages

Tuesday 2 September 2014

It's Spring Time at The Outlawz

 
Over at The Outlawz for the month of September we have
the most amazingly generous sponsor
 
 
The Design Team for the Colour Challenges
got to pick which digi's they would like to use.
So each week in September I will show you what I made.
 
This was the perfect month for us in Australia
as it is SPRING and that means FLOWERS.
 
This is the photo and colour combination chosen by
Laurian
Each week is different and so too our Twist.
This week it is to add something with Wings.
 
Here is my first creation for September.
 
 
I used 3 different coloured card stock to match my image.
I pierced the pricking pattern around the framed rose which is
a pre coloured one. I just added a little colour to the edges.
The beautiful rose and the pricking pattern
 is from the Diamond Rose Set
and the butterfly from the Marigold & Morpho Set
I was really pleased how this card finished up thanks to
the beautiful images in my favourite colour from Fred She Said.
 
Hope you liked my card and you will come back
 next week to see the next colour challenge card.
 
Cherrio from
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Maria :) said...

Ina i totally love that card. Awesome job