Pages

Monday 15 September 2014

Trend Challenge Week at JUGS

 
Here is my second card I made for the current over at JUGS
 

You can find the details  Here 
 
 
For this water colouring technique I love using my
Stampin' Up Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set
and co-ordinate it with their Manhattan Flower
embossing folder. I think they are a Perfect Match.
I again inked an acrylic block with 3 different distress inks.
Heat embossed the flower in white and cut it out and popped it
Added a few purple leaves (embossed with swiss dots)
 in the background and pearls.
The card stock I used is an iridescent pearl paper
which just adds a touch of shimmer. 
Sentiment is from Inspired by Stamping.
 
Thank you again for dropping in.
 
 

3 comments:

Sue VanDeVusse said...

That flower is gorgeous! I don't think I have ever stamped an image this way, definitely going to give it a try. Great watercolor technique. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS and good luck!

Sharyn Polesel said...

I love the gorgeous colors on your flower. I'm going to have try your watercolor technique. The embossing folder you used is a perfect match. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Such an awesome flower! Thanks for joining in with JUGS!