Pages

Tuesday 27 January 2015

All Sorts Challenge - Lace & Pearls

 
Once again I find myself drawn to the current challenge over at
All Sorts Challenge Blog which is one of my favourites -
Lace & Pearls.
 
 
I love making vintage style cards and with the
 theme for this challenge -
well I thought it perfect.
I don't normally use predominately brown colours
but found this lovely piece of  DP so went with it.
I have a few unknowns here as a lot of it
was just in my stash.
***
This is what I used -
Brown & cream card stock
The gorgeous die cut is from Marianne Designs
in front of Spellbinders Floral Ovals
The beautiful piece of lace is from my sister's stash -
 her passion is patchwork hence I get to raid her supplies
when I go visit.
Flowers are also from my stash
Kaisercraft Pearls
MS punch for the sprigs
McGill's Vintage Labels
Sentiment is SU - Pocket Silhouettes
***
I hope you like what I made and you are kind enough
to leave me a comment so thanks for stopping by.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: