Pages

Friday 17 July 2015

I'm Flying High for the Inspiration Challenge at The House

I am loving the new Inspiration challenge over at
The House that Stamps Built.
You can see all the details Here
 
There are 2 gorgeous photos to inspire us but I chose the one below.
 
 
I just happened to have some hot air balloon stamps
so it was time to get them out and ink them up.
I am even lucky enough to have recently added
the tiny bird stamp from Repeat Impressions
to my collection. How cool that I got to use it here.
 
 
I love trying to make scenes and of course with hot air balloons
that is exactly what I needed to do.
I masked both sides of my card to just have
a small part as the scene.
The hot air balloons were given to me by a friend
and I don't know who they are from.
Added the clouds in Memento Sky Blue
the grass mound in Memento Pistachio
The Birds (Repeat Impressions 3412) and the small balloon
are inked with Tim Holtz Broken China 
The larger one I used Memento Love Letter.
I also used Spellbinders Circles/Lacey Circles
The sentiment (sorry it is too light
and too scared to reink even though I would
used my stamp a ma gig )
is from Hampton Art.
The grass from Gina K Designs.
 
Hope you liked my little scene - look so inviting.
My daughter was lucky enough to go up in a
hot air balloon while on holiday to Africa.
 
So that is it for now.
Thanks for stopping by.
 
 


4 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cool idea having just a portion of the card made into a scene. Your scene is lovely too!

Heather said...

Love it!!! That little strip scene is adorable and the birds are perfect! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Kathy S said...

You love making scenes and I love coming to see what you've created! Another beauty Ina. Thanks for sharing this with us at The House That Stamps Built. Best of luck.

Patti J said...

Ina, your cards are always so perfect! Love this...your masking is such a nice touch. Thanks for joining us at The House That Stamps Built!