Pages

Thursday 26 May 2016

Another CAS card

 
I had my SU 4 Feathers stamp/die set out for
yesterdays post and kept playing with them as the
colours below for the CAS on Sunday Challenge
look great using this set.
 
 

My card base is close to the Mint Macaron.
Now for the messy but nice smelly shaving cream technique
using SU Melon Mambo (you should see my fingers)
Marina Mist & Memento Angel Pink
I attached that to white card stock and joined
together with ribbon.
The 3 feathers are inked again with Melon Mambo
and Baja Breeze.
Sentiment is from SU
Finished with a button cotton bow
and some bling.
I seem to be a cas mode at present and enjoying it.
 
Thanks for dropping in.
I love reading your comments.
 
 
 
 
 


5 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Stunning Ina and very effective.
Hugs Julie xxx

Judy Woodland said...

Oh, there's those feathers again. LOVE what you have done with them this time. And I forget about the shaving cream.....I need to do that again. So much fun, and quite amazing. I love how you have used that pretty panel on just a portion of the card. Really, really pretty!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

CAS and gorgeous! Wow! Love those feathers and that fabulous colorful background you did. All work wonderfully together.

Kathy Krug said...

Wow! I love the panel you created with the colors...perfect background for the feathers.

anja curvers said...

Wow such a stunning card in these colors love the feathers. Thanks for joining us over at CAS on sunday.