Pages

Monday 28 November 2016

It's Anything but a Card.

The latest challenge over at
Anything but a Card.
Angela is Hosting and with Christmas fast approaching
it gives us a chance to change things up a bit
and move away from card making.
I decided to do something for myself.
I am constantly writing things down on a Notebook
next to my laptop so I thought I would
make a cover for a store bought one.
 
 
I didn't know what I would end up with so
I got out distress inks, texture pastes, stencils
acrylic paints and stamps and went to work.
My Notes letters are from an old Cuttlebug
Alphabet Set. The butterfly is Cheery Lynn.
I enjoyed just playing around even with inky fingers.
 
Hope you get a chance to play but before you do
head over to Our Blog to see which way
the Design Team went on this one.
 
Thanks for dropping in
 
 
 
 



1 comment:

Judy McKay said...

Ina - your note book cover is very pretty. Love the design. Judy