Pages

Thursday 9 March 2017

Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the air in the Northern parts of the World
but just not where I live.
and that is what the challenge over at
 Hiding In My Craft Room is all about.
Check out the Details Here
I made a very quick clean and simple card for this challenge
as time was limited and I wanted to join in for fun!
I am off to visit my sister and I only had a small window
of opportunity to play.
Using basic card stock I have matted in colours of the butterfly
with a stitched die.
For a bit of interest I lightly stenciled the background
with white acrylic paint then attached my
heat embossed butterfly onto a piece of card stock that
has been previously inked with shaving cream.
Added a touch of WOS to parts of the butterfly.
Finished with a few brown sequins.
Products I used here are from STAMPlorations
Dropping this in to the

Here

Trendy Butterflies 2 ARTplorations Shutters

 SheryRuss_TrendyButterflies2-previewpreview-web-stencil-006-shutters.jpeg

Thanks for popping in today.


5 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Such a pretty butterfly card. Nothing like shades of green to show off Spring!

Judy Woodland said...

This is just so cool, love that soft background, and then the beautiful butterfly. Great color choices, great design. It must get old doing cards that are for the wrong season for you. Just seems so weird that you are approaching fall....lol. But I digress, I have talked about this so many times. Hugs!!!~

*Vicki* said...

This is gorgeous Ina!! I love the bright green colors and that gorgeous butterfly with the sentiment! :) Happy weekend!

Bobby said...

I love the green borders, Ina, and that butterfly is fabulous. It reminds me of St Patrick's Day which is almost the start of Spring.

Jenscrapstoo said...

Such a beautiful card,
Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo