Pages

Saturday 29 July 2017

Just For You

It's my turn to Host this weeks Challenge over at
Just Us Girls and it is our WILD CARD WEEK!
Once again as Host  I chose an easy one -
your choice of using
  something old or something new or both like I did.


I decided to go with both old and new 
using green card stock from SU
I cut out a die from TH Mixed Media and
behind the cut out i added some shimmery red paper.
My poppy stamp is a recent new purchase 
and sentiment an old one from JustRite
The poppy is heat embossed and coloured with
Brusho's Rose Red/Black - Leaves with TH Mowed Lawn.
Sentiment inked with Altenew Ruby Red
and cut from Spellbinders Fancy Tags and popped.
Added a few pearls to finish.

Hope you will join us over at Our Blog to see what 
Our July Guest Aileen and the Team have chosen
to go with old/new or both and link your card so
You could be our Chic of the Week and be in the running
for our Guest in September. 
Thanks for dropping in.






16 comments:

Aileen said...

Great card Ina, love the partial die cut and the flowers, beautiful.

lostinpaper said...

Ina, this is so wonderful! The red really packs a punch!

Helen said...

Great card Ina. I love that die set. The red poppies make a great statement.

Macimbalo said...

This is gorgeous! Love that die with those stamps - really pretty!!!

Cheri said...

This is fabulous, SS. I love the red and that die is a perfect detail.

Judy Woodland said...

Your card is amazing, my dear. I love what you have done with that Mixed Media die and the red background and red flowers really make this card pop. Beautiful, simply beautiful!! Or as you would say - beeeeeeeautiful!!!! Muah!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card Ina and I adore those colors. Great idea using the TH die too as the red behind it really matches perfectly with your blooms.

Mac Mable said...

So striking. Love the die cut and how you've popped the red behind it. Great work too with the brusho's. Thank you Ina for the gorgeous and very beautiful inspiration x

Linda said...

Love that TH die Ina and looks so great with the bold pop of red.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

What a beauty! I love your design with the die cut and flowers placed so perfectly. Thanks for the great challenge this week!

Karen Dunbrook said...

gorgeous card mf...I just added my card to your fun challenge.
xx Karen

Bobby said...

I love those poppies laying alongside the wonderful die cut that I have not used nearly enough, Ina. Thanks for the inspiration.

Greta said...

Very artistic & beautiful!

Julia Aston said...

love the texture the die cut gives your card!

Donna Ellis said...

Gorgeous card, Ina! I love the poppy-red colors! hugs, de

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful card Ina, love your coloring of the flowers, the red behind the die cut and your sentiment tag!
Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads