Pages

Thursday 6 July 2017

Live with Passion!

My card is for the current challenge over at
Cardz 4 Galz. It's Challenge #51 and choosing 
the Theme of Butterflies is Babs
Now don't we all just love them?

I'm Lovin' one of my new favourite craft supplies
Nuvo Mousse which I have used here for my 
stenciled background. 
You can see the beautiful shimmer you get above.
This one is called Burnished Bronze.
The stencil is a new one recently purchased at a craft show
called Peacock Feathers and from Hero Arts.
The butterfly is from CUTplorations Flutter Zen 1
inked with TH London Fog with a touch of shimmer.
Card stock is grey. Added a few gems to finish.

Come join us over at Our Blog with your 
Beautiful Butterflies and check out what the Team created.
  Loved to see you there.
Till next time Cherrio from 



10 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Wooooo! I love what you have done with the stencil and mousse, Ina! So rich and regal, and a gorgeous stencil it is! Did you apply the mousse to the butterfly's body as well? And those little self-adhering gems stuck on with no problem? LOVE IT! Your card is amazing. hugs, de

Tammy said...

This is stunning Ina! I love that butterfly and your stenciled background is gorgeous, fabulous shimmer!
Hugs, Tammy

Kathy Krug said...

Spent some time looking at all the gorgeous work you have been doing. Love the amazing backgrounds you are creating, particularly the balloons with the happy birthday the pale stenciled flowers, shaving cream background, and your little dots and circles that look like little faces and half a dozen more. You are the background queen. This card is an amazing example. I am loving that stencil with the Nuvo paste(don't have any of that). The butterfly and sentiment are perfect.

Babs said...

How gorgeous and delicate is your card, such a beauty fabulous colour and a lovely butterfly.

Hugs Babs x

Mac Mable said...

Another product I haven't used and boy does it look great. Love the peacock stencil too...will take a closer look at that one. Do so love the colour you've used and great against the grey sentiment. The die cut looks so pretty too on your beautiful card x

Verna Angerhofer said...

Absolutely gorgeous and I love how you used the stencil design. The butterfly has a beautiful background to fly over.

Puppy Kisses and Paper Dreams said...

That mousse background is incredible! That is a gorgeous stencil, and you did a fabulous job :) I love this card!

Judy Woodland said...

Oooooo, this is so pretty! I just got that stencil and you have really inspired me here. I was planning on doing some foiling with gel medium and GKD foil, but I will have to try something like this too. And your butterfly is perfect. Gorgeous card!!!

Loose Stitches said...

Gorgeous card Ina, love the butterfly and background!
Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

Bobby said...

That stencil is gorgeous and made more so with that shimmery mousse, Ina.