Pages

Thursday 5 October 2017

The Most Wonderful Time...


G'Day Craft Friends - today's post is for our 
New Christmas Challenge over at Happy Little Stampers
This time round the Optional Twist is Silhouette! 


My card above is predominately using products you can
find (or win) over At Our Shop.
I recently bought more Brusho's to calm my addiction
and couldn't go past the 
which I knew was perfect to team together.
Now our Fabulous Leader Kylie has a video on a
Brusho background Here.
 I loved the effect she achieved and tried to copy the result.
I think I did okay!
I heat embossed the poinsettia flower on top of the Brusho's
then did another smooching it adding some shimmer 
with my Nuvo Pen then fussy cut and popped it.
Added the stitched circle of gold from MFT .
The sentiment and tiny star are also heat embossed.
Card base is Metallic Gold. It's been a while since I have
made a traditional coloured Christmas card 
so you will enjoy the change.
You see Christmas here in 'The Land Down Under' is HOT!
so cool colours are my go to!
We eat copious amounts of seafood and I love
to finish off with Pavlova! No Christmas Pudding for me.
Of course there is the chilled wine to go with it.
Sorry - got carried away here thinking of summer!


Don't forget - 
Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! 
Check out all the details HERE

Here are the products I used.
Brusho - Brilliant RedChristmas Joy

Thanks for peeking in today.
Of course you are now going to head off to see what my 
Team Mates created aren't you?
Then off to play with us for our October Christmas Challenge.
Hope to see you there.
PS Love reading your comment too!


14 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

So cool! Love this totally chic Christmas card. Just made Pavlova last Tuesday. It's my kid's favorite for a birthday cake too!

Nonni said...

Great use of brushos and I love your use of gold in this card... Such an artsy card with beautiful details!

Jane said...

Really hot Christmas colours to match your Summer, really cool effect with brushos! Fabulous card.

lostinpaper said...

You really know how to use colour Ina, what a fabulous card!

Helen said...

Wow!!! Such a great card Ina! Your use of Brushos are amazing. Love, love love it!

Judy Woodland said...

Gorgeous background, you are the Brusho queen. Your flower is amazing too, I LOVE this card!!!

Macimbalo said...

Wow this is so gorgeous!!! I love the colors and the layout is stunning! Beautiful creation Ina!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fabulous backdrop for that pretty poinsettia.

Mac Mable said...

Love the gold circle framing of that ever so pretty poinsettia. One fabulous card Ina x

Inkyfingers said...

I love your bold and vibrant design Ina and your poinsettia is gorgeous!
Hugs
Carol x

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Oh Ina, I just LOVE that gorgeous Brusho background. The embossed poinsettia looks wonderful set in that round gold frame. The gold sentiment is the perfect finishing touch. Wonderful creation!

BożenA said...

Great brushos background. I love the color bleed and created all these amazing streaks. Your poinsettia also looks incredibly beautiful. Great design.
Hugs,
BozenA

Bobby said...

Love how you've done the background behind your gorgeous poinsettia, Ina. This a wonderful, traditional Christmas card.

Carol L said...

The poinsettia looks so rich with the gold edging and I love the background you created too! Beautiful, creative and so much eye candy!!