Pages

Saturday 4 August 2018

Are you a WINNER at Send a Smile 4 Kids?

How time flies! Hello and Welcome.
Have you come over to check and see if you are a 
WINNER for the Send a Smile 4 Kids Blog Hop?
If so you can check out ALL THE WINNERS HERE

Send A Smile 4 Kids
There were certainly some awesome Prizes up for grabs.
***
Before I announce the Winner of my prize
 for commenting here
I would like to say A BIG THANKS to all those that did .
I truly appreciate you taking time to do so.
I have chosen Andrea La Vigne
with this comment.
Really cute card! I love the coloring on your elf, 
and the little scene you created for him. :) ~ Andrea
Congratulations!

I had a sneak peek at Andrea's Blog and noticed
that she contributes to the SAS4KIDS challenges
so a Bonus Thank You Andrea.

Now you need to - 
Please contact Karen at khasheck@gmail.com BEFORE August 18th at midnight CST 
with your NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS AND MAILING ADDRESS. 
If you do not contact Karen before August 18th at midnight CST, your prize will be forfeited.

Once more a Big Thank You to you all.





No comments: