Pages

Thursday 1 November 2018

A 'RRRUFF Day!

Hello and Welcome to today's post for
It's a New Month so that means
New Challenges starting with our
Watercolour Challenge.
Our optional twist for November is GET WELL.


I decided to ink up an old stamp 
and have a bit of fun with it.
I started by scrunching up some dampened card stock
and inking with Tim's Distress inks then straighten
it out for a backing for my 'Get Well' image/wishes.
I smooched colours on my water colour paper
in sky and dirty colours then stamped
my image and sentiment. Added a 
touch of grunge for the dog to sit on.
Cut this with a stitched die and added a tiny
white mat to the back then on to my background.
Attached to brown card base


Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop!
 Check out all the details HERE 
IF YOU USE STAMPS BY HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS
 AND YOU ARE OUR RANDOM WINNER, 
YOUR PRIZE WILL BE DOUBLED!

Pop over and see what the Gang have created
and come join us this month.
Thanks for dropping in


13 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is so fun and a great masculine card too! Love the blue and brown combo! Great sentiment too!

Mac Mable said...

You are always so creative with your techniques. Wonderful masculine card and a really fun sentiment x

lostinpaper said...

Totally fun design Ina!

Helen said...

Such a fun card, Ina with that cute little pup!

Linda said...

Love the scrunched up and inked background Ina - I haven't done that forever but it looks fab.

Judy Woodland said...

What a wonderful card. That little puppy is so stinkin' cute, and I love your background. Great color choices too, not ones I would think of using. But they work so well together. Love it!!

Cheri said...

Cute card and I love the scrunched paper bg, SS.

Verna Angerhofer said...

A great fun card and sure to perk up someone who is feeling ill.

*Vicki* said...

You've done a stunning job with your scene! What a darling card!! HUGS

K M Meena Herale said...

Wonderful card,

Hugs,
Meena xx

BożenA said...

A great combination of colors, combines heaven and earth with each other. A great card and I think it's not just for a man.
Hugs,
BożenA

Sue - said...

Fabulous card!

Kylie said...

LOVE your scrunched up idea. Your dog is just adorable and I love the sentiment xx