Pages

Wednesday 16 January 2019

It's CAS Time at Addicted to Stamps and More

I'm back for my first 2019 post for Addicted to Stamps and More
and it is our Clean and Simple Challenge.


I will admit I made this card ages ago
just trying out my then new 
Finnebair Art Alchemy Metallic Paints
(Love the shimmer!)
I simply added them to my glass mat
sprayed with water and smooched my background.
I then inked up my stitched floral stamp
gifted to me by a friend in SU Rich Razzleberry
then heat embossed clear.
Did the same with my STAMPlorations sentiment.
This was cut from a stitched die and attached to
 Rich Razzleberry and white card stock 
finishing with the white base.
Attached a few matching pearls to complete.


Hope you can pop over To Our Blog
to see what my Team Mates created and 
add yours to our Gallery.
Thanks for dropping by


18 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Such a gorgeous design Ina! Love the metallic bits over your design with the watercolor purples!! WOW!!

Carol L said...

The stitching in the floral image gives such a warm homespun look, and the colors are amazing too! So pretty!

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card Ina, the shimmer paints are lovely and the stitching in an extra bonus.x

Nandini said...

The smooshed background is amazing, Ina! The card is really beautiful.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Awesome background - haven't heard of those paints, but it sure gives a pretty shimmer. I like the stitched rose - quite different! Another lovely make, Ina.

Bobby said...

There's something about a smooshed background that thrills me, Ina, and the colors in yours are scrumptious. It's even better with the shimmer.

Cheri said...

This is gorgeous, SS! I love the shades of purple and lavender and that is amazing depth you achieved on the bg.

Verna Angerhofer said...

A gorgeous CAS design. Great rose image and I love the colors you used for the card.

Inkyfingers said...

What a pretty card Ina. I love the metallic smooshing technique and those colours are just gorgeous.
I hope 2019 is a good year for you.
Hugs
Carol x

Kathy Krug said...

Happy New Year, Ina. I love your background for the rose. Wonderful CAS design.

lostinpaper said...

Oh so beautiful Ina!

desperatehousewifecraft said...

That's one gorgeous metallic background Ina! I will be sad to see you leave this team but all the best for your other projects! Hugs, Gwendolyn

Izzy Scrap said...

Beautiful card, Ina ! Your background is stunning and beautifully highlights the rose. So happy to share with you this new adventure!

Mac Mable said...

Great tonal effect on your pretty card and love the elegant look of it x

Julie B said...

What a fab colour you achieved with your panel, so pretty. :)

Macimbalo said...

Love the beautiful background and the stitching is awesome!

Monika Reeck said...

Love your Beautiful Background too and lovely Image Ina
sweet made
hugs
Monika

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Absolutely gorgeous card! That amazing purple on the back, together with dark purple panel makes the flower pop. I adore those stitched detail on leaves and flowers.