Pages

Tuesday 2 April 2019

Celebrate Big for CUTplorations

Hello and Welcome to today's post for our

Here is my take on the Mood Board below.



I decided to concentrate on the bold bright colours here
with some Alcohol Inks on Yuppo paper.
After I was happy with the result I cut it
in three parts and attached it to my white card base.
It's a pretty simple card finishing with
three layers of my 
00preview-celebratebigCUT
with the third one heat embossed with
glitter embossing powder. 

Pop over and see what my Team Mates created,
come play and add yours to our Gallery.
There is always awesome prizes to be won 
AND
if you used my code STAMPGIRLINA
you get 20% off your purchase. 
Thanks for dropping in
Till next time Cherrio from


11 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a fabulous make, Ina! Loving that idea of cutting the background - had wondered how you got the white lines there! Great take on the color board and the celebrate die cut came out great!

Mac Mable said...

Wonderful vibrant colours of the alcohol inks, great take on the inspiration photo and a striking design...love it x.

lostinpaper said...

Fabulous take on the bright and fun inspiration Ina, you really have made this card look like a celebration!

Linda said...

Love the AI background Ina and the gorgeous golden sentiment.

Carol L said...

This turned out stunning! I just love that pretty background - perfect for a grand celebration of any kind!

Judy Woodland said...

Oh how pretty. Those colors are just luscious, great take on the Mood Board. Alcohol inks are the perfect medium to achieve that look, well done. I really LOVE this!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Those colors are so very bright and cheery. I love the look of them and the card resulting is fantastic too. The gold sentiment looks so perfect with the background.

*Vicki* said...

Really incredible colors and design! Love your take on the photo!! :)

Loll said...

Gorgeous card Ina! Love the colours of your AI background. Fantastic design with your split panels. The large glittery gold sentiment is the perfect finishing touch! xx

Cheri said...

I'm in love with this creation, SS!!!! Wow!!!! That alcohol bg is stunning!!!!

Helen said...

Love your alcohol ink background Ina! Always so much fun and unpredictable! Great card!