Pages

Saturday 27 July 2019

It's a 'Wild Wish'

Hello and Welcome. It's Saturday and 
Just Us Girls Challenge Day
Hosting Photo Week is Lisa.
I didn't have an elephant in my closet BUT
I do have a zebra so thought I would try and
replicate the scene (in a small way)




I made this for my son in law's Birthday
later in the year as he and our daughter
spent a holiday in Africa.
Pretty straight forward with heat embossing
the zebra and sentiment which are a
set from Happy Little Stampers.
I then cut it out with a cross stitch arch die
sponged the sky and added some grasses
as shown in the photo. Popped it up with a
Little Birdie Stencil background and a frame
then attached to black card stock.
That's it!
Pop over and see how our Guest Emma
and my Team Mates chose to
showcase their take on this serene photo.
Take the plunge and come play with us this week.
Love to see you in our Gallery.

Thanks for dropping in



12 comments:

lostinpaper said...

What? No elephant? lol. Love your choice of Wild zebra though Ina!

Linda said...

So perfect for the challenge Ina and what a great masculine card for your SIL. Love it!

Helen said...

I'm sure your SIL will love this one Ina! Great use of this gorgeous zebra stamp and sentiment!

Judy Woodland said...

This is just beautiful. You have really nailed that photo, I love the zebra. Great design too, I think the whole thing is just stunning.

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab image and design.xxx

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love your take on the photo and that is a great scene you created with the zebra.

Carol L said...

That's an awesome card, and I love the subtle stenciled background that perfectly blends with this great image!

Mac Mable said...

Great take on the challenge inspiration photo and the zebra image is so striking. Love the subtle stencilling on the background too x. He's going to lov eit x

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Simply amazing! I love that zebra in the grass and that background is the perfect backdrop for you image. Love it!

Nancy said...

You nailed this challenge Ina! Love the way you took the focal image and popped it up! Brilliant card! There is not much that stumps you!!

Lisa Kind said...

Perfect card for your SIL! I love that image. Zebras are such a cool animal. Love their markings! Love how you used the photo for inspiration for this lovely card!

Bobby said...

I love your zebra, Ina, and that grass is perfect for him to walk through.