Pages

Monday 21 October 2019

Your 'Special'

It's the start of a new week and I have been busy
making another card for the October Challenge at
using Patterned Paper with our stencil.




I did have another one made but decided to
make the card above as well.
Lots of white space here and highlighting 
my stencil on a pretty peachy coloured 
patterned paper. 
I used Cadence Champagne Paste
on my stencil and framed it with a 
Spellbinder die and popped.
Adhered the same paper for added colour
and onto white card base. 
Sentiment is from STAMPlorations
and die cut ARTplorations 

Thanks for dropping by 
Till next time Cherrio from





10 comments:

Viv said...

Your beautiful stencilled rose sits perfectly on that lovely peachy patterned paper Ina! Thanks for joining us at CAS Stencil for our October challenge x

Words and Pictures said...

What a fabulous golden rose - love how it glows within the warm red.
Alison x

Judy Woodland said...

No, YOU'RE special!!!! I love the idea of stenciling on patterned paper. I have never done it, don't know why, it's really fabulous. Your card is really pretty and I like all the white space. Well done, I might have to try this!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful and in wonderful colors.

*Vicki* said...

Wow Ina, your card looks so elegant!! I love the gold stenciling over that elegant paper! Beautiful layout my dear!

Mac Mable said...

The pretty die cut frame really draws your eyes into that ever so pretty stencilling Ina. Such a beautiful card x.

Robyn Oliver said...

The gold stenciled rose on the pretty peach PP is gorgeous - lovely card Ina and thanks for sharing with CAS Stencil, Robyn

Loll said...

Your champagne paste looks gorgeous over the patterned paper background, Ina. The rose really shines! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Stencil! xx

nancy littrell said...

Beautifully stenciled rose over your pretty patterned paper, Ina. Love your CAS design too. So pleased you joined us at CAS Stencil. Hugs...Nancy

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Ina, the rose looks fantastic stencilled in the gold, pretty combination with the peach dp. Thankyou for playing along at CAS Stencil, Cathy x