Pages

Saturday 30 November 2019

It's a 'Christmas' Tradition

Hello and Welcome to today's post for the
Double D Blogspot where we are required to


Mine isn't what you call a style but it is a 
Tradition I do yearly when making my
Christmas cards for my two sisters.
It always incorporates the use of tartan


and look at this lovely Mood Board
There's 'tartan/plaid' there!

I have this Elizabeth Design Merry Christmas die
which is quite large and knew it would be perfect
in front of my Echo Park 'tartan' paper.
It was cut from gold paper.
The hardest part then was the arrangement.
My Spellbinder and Marianne Design poinsettias
 were coloured with Finnabair Waxes in
Mint Sparkle, Vintage Gold and Fire Ruby.
Background greenery dies are from Tim Holtz Holiday Greens
and Kaisercraft Berry Vines in metallic green and white.
Added some gold chunky glitter to the centres of the flowers
to finish it off and attaching to white card base.

That's it for now. I have another Christmas card scheduled
that will pop up in a wee while so two post from me today.
Hope you enjoy my take on this Challenge.





6 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Ina, this is fabulous and love how you have displayed your Christmas Tradition and style for our YOUR CHRISTMAS STYLE challenge. Thanks for your entry and good luck in the draw @ DOUBLE D
{aNNie}Designer for Double D challenges

lostinpaper said...

ooh yes, tartan for Christmas, it's perfectly traditional!

Kathy Krug said...

Pretty paper and poinsettisas, Ina.I love the bold sentiment. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Double D Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us for future challenges.

Kathy
DD DT

Darlene said...

Just beautiful Ina and I LOVE it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘ Christmas Style’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Amelia Breytenbach said...

Beautiful traditional Christmas card, lovely colours and great design also! Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenge.
Amelia (Double "D" Challenge Design Team)

Mac Mable said...

You know I am going to love the tartan Ina. Such an eye catching card x.