Pages

Thursday 16 January 2020

Miracles Happen

Hello and Welcome to my
  Reminder Post for our January Challenge over at


I started here with kraft card stock and
painted some strips with Gesso.
After that was dry I added colours randomly from
Freaky Franken Lime Magical's and 
Nuvo Shimmer Powders in Solar Flare.
Added Distress Grit Paste to the
and random stamping with the
Both stencils are designed by talented Sanna Lippert.

preview-barleypreview-lupinuspreview-Bloomful
I then heat embossed and coloured my
Sentiment was also heat embossed. 
Finished with some coloured cotton, coloured cheesecloth, 
backing it with white card stock and on to orange base.

You still have time to join our gallery for this month's challenge.
Hope to see you there.
Thanks for dropping in and don't forget to check out
all the other Designer's Makes.
We are having a break for February so you will
see me back on 1st March for our new Stencil Challenge.



7 comments:

Carol L said...

You always do artistic projects so well. Great crafty goodness here!

aussie aNNie said...

Goodies galore and amazing result, love it and th colours are sensational.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful way you created this card. I am not good at detailed designs like this but you sure know how to do them. For one thing I don't have all the products and right now not money enough or room enough to acquire them. So I will stick with what I do have.

*Vicki* said...

What a very lovely mixed media card In! Love the popped up floral and happy design!

Mac Mable said...

Great use of the gesso Ina and I haven't tried the grit paste....as yet! Fabulous mixed media card and thank you for the wonderful inspiration x.

Words and Pictures said...

Lovely fresh colours over the white against the kraft - a great layered card.
Alison x

Tammy said...

Awesome mixed media card Ina, I love that background and the beautiful bloom flower!