Pages

Thursday 12 March 2020

An Easy Peasy Pour Card

I have an 'easy peasy' CAS card for the Acrylic Paint Challenge
over at CAS Mix Up


Happy Birthday to
and Thank You for the amazing technique challenges
you give us each month. 
***
I did an Acrylic Pour at a Craft Show way back
and I had leftovers so quickly did some smooching
and cut out my CUTplorations Flutter Zen 1 and 2 dies.
Added a gem then attached to die cuts from
Uniquely Creative Cross Stitch Nesting Arches
which were slightly popped.
Finished with a die cut Birthday Sentiment,
 some tiny STAMPlorations inked hearts in
Memento Eldenberry
which just seemed to finish it off nicely
and attached to white card base.
Unfortunately I couldn't get a decent photo showing
the Arches so here is A close up!

My Mix is Acrylic Paint, Acrylic Pour Leftover,
Stamping, Die Cutting, Gems.

Thanks for popping in today.


12 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely paint pour and most gorgeous colours delivered here Ina, lovely butterfly result here.

Mac Mable said...

Great use of the acrylic pour leftovers and what a stunner of a butterfly Ina x.

Carol L said...

This is off-the-charts lovely!! Gorgeous butterfly!

Loll said...

Your dirty pour buttterfly is gorgeous, Ina! Love the bold, vibrant colours and design. So beautiful with all the white space! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! xx

Judy Woodland said...

This is so beautiful. I have wanted to try the pour and just haven't gotten to it. I have all the stuff for it.....what's holding me back??? I love your design here and the butterfly just pops against the white. Gawjus my dear!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I never heard of dirty pour before but I sure do love that gorgeous butterfly. Wonderful card.

Tammy said...

Stunning card and butterfly Ina, I love the rich blue colors!
Tammy x

*Vicki* said...

Well your butterfly looks amazing! I have yet to try that technique out, but really hope to soon! Love the pretty dimension you've achieved on your design!

maria f. said...

Beautiful, Ina.

Cathy said...

Stunning butterflies Ina, dirty pours are such fun! Cathy x

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is amazing! Love the result of the Acrylic Pour leftover. The white arches are perfect to allow the gorgeous butterfly to pop!

Susan Joyce said...

Beautiful card Ina, love your double layered die cut butterfly. Thanks for sharing at CAS Mix Up this month.