Pages

Thursday 16 April 2020

HELLO - it's Reminder Time

Hello and Welcome to today's Reminder for 
STAMPlorations 
Check out  the Stencil Challenge Post Here


I have made a pretty floral card as the seasons change
from Winter in some parts and here where I live
Summer is over and the cooler temps of Autumn
are so welcoming. 
I started with a smooched background
with Tim's Oxide Inks then again randomly
with Distress Grit Paste which give a nice
rough surface.
While I waited for that to dry I
inked up the frame and sentiment from 
then added  some colourful flowers from

Here are the STAMPlorations products I used

preview-barleypreview-web-stencil-085-Weavingpreview-DAIBeautifulYoupreview-DAIFramesandFlowers

Thanks for dropping in and hope you get a chance
to join in the Gallery this month.
Till next time

5 comments:

Carol L said...

This is beautiful with that gorgeous background and pretty flowers front and center! NJ

Tammy said...

Stunning card Ina, I love the different stencils you used!
Hugs, Tammy

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely and different use of stencils, great make.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Very nice work, Ina. Your stenciled background is so cool! Loving your fall colors.

Helen said...

Another beauty, Ina! Well done!