Pages

Wednesday 1 April 2020

Time to 'Shine' with a Stencil

Hello and Welcome to STAMPlorations
Time for the new round of challenges.
You all know mine is for the Stencil Challenge.


Check out all the details for the

My creation for this month is CAS
as I wanted to try a technique I haven't done
for ages - using leaf flakes - silver here.
(and it wasn't messy and no sticky fingers)
It's one of the new sizes and they are simply super!
I used double sided sticky paper and added the flakes
through the stencil. The sticky outline from the stencil was then
covered in Elizabeth Craft Design Cool Diamonds Glitter.
I added a silver mat before inking up the
 ARTplorations Lupinus around the edges of my 
purple card stock in Tim's Wilted Violet.
Finished with a glittered gem.

Here are the STAMPlorations products I used.
preview-bloompeekaboopreview-lupinus00preview-SIB-Shine

Pop over and see what the STAMPlorations Family
have created and hope to see you over at the Stencil Challenge.
I'll be back in a few weeks with a Reminder!


7 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely stencil work Ina, the colours and sentiment are awesome.

Carol L said...

What a gorgeous background between the silver flake and glitter! Way to sparkle things up!

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a great sparkly creation you have made here, Ina! You've inspired me to break out the flakes! I always forget about them.

Words and Pictures said...

Fabulous sparkles!
Alison x

*Vicki* said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Ina!! LOVE the electric purple and your stenciled design along with your leaf flakes!! So beautiful my dear!! HUGS

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful work Ina. I love the colors.

Lili Sulastri said...

Very nice.