Pages

Saturday 9 May 2020

A 'Mini Trend for Just Us Girls

I'ts Trend Week at Just Us Girls
and Host this time round is Carol
choosing a very different Trend
and one maybe some of us wouldn't do very often.
It was a lot of fun working out just what to make.
After many attempts - some a bit too big and other -
well just weren't quite right.
Eventually I landed up with a few.
This is a regular size card with just a 'mini'
fussy cut frame and a Kaisercraft flower,
popped onto an embossed background that
I had lying around.
This is a much smaller card size (approx 4"x 4")
with a simple flower which has a bit of glitter in the centre,
some grunge and an appropriate sentiment.
I did have a third but could not get a decent photo 
so skipped that one. 

Pop over and see what our Guest Deborah Frings
and the Team created and join in
with yours in the Gallery.
Till next time - 






13 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Two different but interesting cards Ina, love the designs on both.

Mac Mable said...

Perfect CAS cards and cute x.

Judy Woodland said...

What a fun challenge, I might have to use that for one of my Mod Squad Challenges. I love what you have done with it. Both cards are adorable. I love the clean and simple design with all the white. Really makes the images POP!!! Super cute little cards.

Verna Angerhofer said...

These are both so beautiful and I love the wide open clear spaces on them.

lostinpaper said...

These are both fabulous Ina, shows that a small stamp can really pack a punch!

cm said...

Smitten by both cards, Ina! All the white space makes a perfect stage for the stars of the show: your pretty flowers! A duo of loveliness!
hugs~carol

Shona Erlenborn said...

They are both fabulous Ina. I particularly like no. 2! Artsy and a beautiful sentiment!

Nancy said...

I love both of these but the first one is just so fabulous! Love the EF and the beautiful rose image! Well done!

*Vicki* said...

These are both just stunning! Lovely CAS designs!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Both of these are fantastic! Love the simplicity of both designs and the images you used.

Deborah Frings said...

They are both lovely. I really like the first card with the mini flower and gorgeous frame, and the mini card too. Super. Deborah x

Bobby said...

The embossing really makes the first card stand out, Ina, and looks wonderful with the mini stamped label. I love the sentiment on the second card. Who is that from? I do a lot of flower cards and could use a sentiment like that. The partial border pulls the eye to the wonderful flower.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great embossed bg with the tiny frame - very elegant