Pages

Sunday 5 July 2020

On the 'Recovery Road'

Aren't these the most beautiful flowers!
They were delivered to me from my daughter in Nth Queensland
 while I was in hospital recently.

Hello Crafty Ones!
You may have noticed I have been on the quiet side 
for a bit and the reason for that is I had knee surgery
late last month and now spending most of my day either
resting, exercising and walking - not much time left over
for what I love to do most - Craft.
That 'Craft Door' has been closed for quite some time
and I look forward to opening it up real soon.
May be that  playtime will be at the dining room table
and bring out bit by bit as I get stronger by the day.
Unfortunately I have not been able to comment
on so many fabulous makes and I am sorry for that.
As the days go by I know I will have spare time to
try and get back to creating and commenting.

For all my lovely crafty friends that have left kind comments
I thank you from the bottom of my heart. 
I look forward to being able to return the favour soon.

Thanks for your understanding.




13 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous flowers my friend, take it easy don't worry about commenting just do those exercises and keep on getting fit....big hugs...

Sue - said...

Hope you recover real well Ina. Keep doing what the Doctor says😁 The flowers are beautiful - so different from a UK bouquet.

Mac Mable said...

Thinking of you Ina...
I had a full knee replacement a little while ago so I can understand fully any form of knee operation.
You take it easy, rest when necessary and keep up with the all important exercises.
The flowers are beautiful and sending love and hugs x

Judy Woodland said...

so glad you checked in. Good thoughts going your way for a fast recovery and good outcome. I have missed your beautiful creations!

Kathy Krug said...


Hi Ina, I am so glad you are on your way to recovery. I know how you hate to be away from your creative space. Take care and let the healing process do its work.

lostinpaper said...

Oh they are wonderful Ina! Wishing you a speedy recovery so that you can get back into that crafty space, big healing hugs (virtual of course lol), Therese x

Tammy said...

Hi Ina, rest up and take it easy. Sending you hugs and the flowers are gorgeous!
Hugs, Tammy

Robyn Oliver said...

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Ina and hope to see you back crafting real soon... loving your native bouquet with those Proteas, hugs Robyn

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful and I hope you are really on the road to recovery as well. Take care.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Continued prayers for a quick recovery! Take care!

Loll said...

Hi Ina. I hope you are starting to feel better and stronger with your knee. And I hope you will be able to get back to crafting, if only for a short time each day. It will lift your spirits, my friend! Take care of yourself. Love and hugs, Loll

Loll said...

Hi Ina. I hope you are starting to feel better and stronger with your knee. And I hope you will be able to get back to crafting, if only for a short time each day. It will lift your spirits, my friend! Take care of yourself. Love and hugs, Loll

*Vicki* said...

Oh what beautifu flowers to look at!! Glad to hear that you're on the road to recovery and hopefully you can get back to your crafting sooner than you think! Take care my friend! HUGS