Pages

Saturday 29 August 2020

Butterfly Flutters

Hi there and Welcome to today's post for
Just Us Girls. It's Wild Card Week because there are
Five Saturday's this month!
Hosting is Carol and chose
Now I know we will have a gazillion beautiful butterflies
flying all over our Gallery this week. 
 Here's a few of mine!
Most of you know my love of stencils and texture paste
especially when I can add crackle.
That is what I have done here.
Stencils are from TCW and Tim Holtz in Fossilized Amber Oxide
and Memento London Fog.
the black strips are inked with a credit card with 
Ranger  Watering Can Archival Ink.
The Dreamweaver Crackle stenciling is from ScrapFX.
Butterflies are SU and Spellbinders.
The large one has been smooched with Lindy's 
Black Orchid Silver Spray. It just shimmers!
Sentiment from Inspired by Stamping
finished with Kaisercraft pearls.
Attached a strip of yellow cs to the side
and attached to white card base.
Pop over and see what Lisa and the Gang created 
and don't forget to play with us this week.
In closing I would like to give Lisa a Huge Thank You
for being a wonderful Guest with us this month.
Till next time - Cherrio from


17 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Really gorgeous design here Ina! Love the crackling and stenciling you've done in your background! HUGS

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very beautiful .

Judy Woodland said...

What a beautiful card!!! I really like your color choices, and that soft, subtle background really makes that gorgeous butterfly pop. The texture is just perfect here, my friend.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love the colors you've used here, Ina. Lovely muted scene, with the pop of yellow! Really pretty!

Mac Mable said...

I so love your stencilling and you had me at texture and crackle Ina x. Fabulous mixed media card with a wonderful colour combination and I just love it my friend x......Thinking of you x

Nancy said...

That background looks fabulous Ina! You are very creative with all of your supplies including the credit card! Great job!

Zoechaos said...

Another fan of texture here, you use it so well this little card is quite breath taking x

Jo said...

Love the texture and arty appeal to this beauty!

Celeste Goff said...

I am in love with this card...the layout, the butterflies, and all of that gorgeous texture in the background!

lostinpaper said...

This is so very special Ina!

cm said...

Swooning over your gorgeous butterfly collage, Ina! Stencils, stencil paste, crackle...just an eye-catching combination! Love this!
hugs~carol

Lisa Elton said...

So elegant and lovely Ina! I like your fluttering butterflies. I've enjoyed guesting with the team this month!

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning colours here and awesome textures.

Macimbalo said...

This is stunning Ina, I love all the details and especially the colors!

Loll said...

Love your collage design Ina. Gorgeous colours and textures. xx

Bobby said...

Swooning over that background, Ina. I wish I had an eye for that style. It's perfect with your solid yet shiny butterfly.

Lisa Kind said...

Oh wow this is so pretty! Love the colors and design. That background is gorgeous!