Pages

Saturday 8 August 2020

Outside my' Window'

It's Saturday and that means time for our 

New Challenge at Just Us Girls

Bobby is our host and picked a great Trend for us.

My window frame is a Spellbinder die I had never used 

so a golden opportunity to break it out for this week's challenge. 

Inked up a brick stenciled background then added my lightly sponged window

 and tissue paper behind it for curtains and popped.

Added a leaf scroll and array of flowers from SU Botanical Blooms.

Finished with pearls in the centre, die cut sentiment

and sprayed with perfect pearl mist.

Pop over and see what our Guest Lisa

and the Team chose to 'Trend' this week.

Join us and you could be our Chic of the Week

and be in the running for Guest in October.

Thanks for dropping in

Adding this to the NBUS Challenge 17

with my Spellbinder Window Die.

PS - got no idea why the spacing is the way it is here.

Hasn't happened before but I will work it out. 

If you know how to fix it love to hear from you. 



 

10 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so gorgeous! I love it!

Lisa Elton said...

This is wonderfully layered in prettiness Ina! I like the bricks in the background!

lostinpaper said...

Oh so very pretty Ina!

Darnell said...

Wow, Ina, this is a layering masterpiece! I love the brick wall and elaborate window frame. The floral spray is a work of art all by itself! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! As for your double-spacing, it looks like your margins might have narrowed? Did they switch you over to the new Blogger? Take care! Hugs, Darnell

*Vicki* said...

Wow! What a gorgeous window project here Ina! Love the beautiful florals with your brick background!

Mac Mable said...

Yes your margins are definitely narrower/thinner Ina...I have blogged my first post with the new blogger too, so crossing my fingers! x.
What fabulous layering on your beautiful mixed media card. Your window and the curtains look great and what a pretty die. Those flowers are fabulous and what an amazing card x.

Tammy said...

What a stunning card Ina! I love that window die cut and all of your gorgeous flowers, they just pop against the brick background, very beautiful!
Hugs, Tammy

Nancy said...

First, blogger is being a pain in the neck when it comes to spacing and font. So you are not alone! If you are on the new format, this is how I fixed mine. That doesn't mean I am correct I am trying to figure it out like you. On the edit bar across the top I clicked on the T with the line through it and it seemed to help some with clearing formatting. Good luck. As for your gorgeous card...nobody on the team can pull off so many versatile cards like you can Ina. Well done.

Bobby said...

Gorgeous decorated window frame, Ina. What a great idea to use tissue paper for curtains

Vicki Dutcher said...

Lovely decorated window love that arrangement of flowers