Pages

Saturday 19 September 2020

Celebrate in Colour

Hello Crafty Ones. It's Saturday and time for my post for
Just Us Girls and Carol is our Host for Colour Week




I decided to splatter the above colours using
Tim's  Splatters and Speckles Stencils 
Cut with a stitched die.
Sentiment is from Cas-ual Fridays
and heat embossed.
Added a strip of blue to the side before
adhering to bright pink card base.
Pretty CAS but BRIGHT!
Pop over and see what our Guest Lindsey
and the Team made for your pleasure
and come join the fun this week.
You could be Chic of the Week and
be a future Guest like Lindsey.

Thanks for popping in
Love reading your comments.

15 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

A beautiful pop of colour Ina against those bold embossed words, a lovely way of expressing a special event or occasion beautifully designed.
Wishing you a happy & creative weekend Tracey x

Vicki Dutcher said...

Nice background for one of my favorite sentiments

Darnell said...

So festive and bright, Ina! That's a great way to add "accidental" schplatters without trying to do it with paints!! Keep well! Hugs, Darnell

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful design and colors. It certainly looks like a celebration.

Lindsey said...

Love the way you used this stencil - they really do look splattered, not stenciled on! The sentiment is perfect with your design.

lostinpaper said...

Brilliant Ina, this card makes me so happy!

Shona Erlenborn said...

I really love this background! It just screams celebrate! Perfect backdrop for your sentiment!

Diane said...

Wonderful splashes of colors and design.

Hugs diane

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely display of colours and charming texture. xx
(If I don't comment much it's because I have to prove I am a robot....I wish the darned Robot thing would leave me alone, every day I have to prove who I am......do I look like a robot?]

Bobby said...

It looks like a party on a card so great choice of sentiment, Ina.

Lisa Kind said...

That's a stencil? How cool! Love how it came out with these challenge colors. Such a pretty card.

Greta said...

Fun & festive!

Nancy said...

I think I need that stencil...how fun! This is a super card for our color combo Ina!

Mac Mable said...

Love the splatters and the fun colours. What a happy card Ina x.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love how you stenciled those blobs in our challenge colors and using that bold sentiment! Fabulous work with these colors!