Pages

Saturday 5 September 2020

It's Word Week at Just Us Girls

Hello and Welcome to Saturday's post for
Just Us Girls with a New Month of Challenges.
Sue is Hosting for our Word Week and chose Leaves.
Our September Guest is Lindsey from
bashfulblogging.blogspot.com
Welcome Lindsey. Lovely to have you this month.




I used one of my favourite retired SU sets -
Botanical Blooms for my leaves.
Smooched my watercolour paper with a variety of
Tim's Distress Inks then die cut them
inking up the centres .
Embossed my background then added the leaves.
Attached my sentiment and matted with
the same card stock as my base.
Finished with variegated cotton and pearls.

Pop over and see how Lindsey and the Team
chose to showcase their leaves.
Join us and you could be Chic of the Week
and in the running for Guest Designer - like Lindsey.

Popping this card over to
Cards4Galz for their Hello Challenge
and
Time Out Challenge for their Season Challenge
using Autumn Colours.

Thanks for dropping in




23 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Oooo Ina, everything I love all rolled into one. With it's sweet *Hello* it's a beautiful Autumnal creation.. Happy weekend Tracey xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful colours and design....love the embossed background

sandie said...

wonderful card with amazing textured background. Love the coloured leaves and your design is super-love the added twine-nice touch. Thanks for joining Time Out x

Chris Dring said...

Ina, this card is GORGEOUS!!! WOW!! Love the colors and those leaves look fabulous!! Did I mention that I love this card?!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fabulous make, love the embossed background & the threads finish it off perfectly!

Thank you for sharing with us this fortnight at 'Cardz 4 Galz'
Hugs Shell xx

Shona Erlenborn said...

So a delicate Fall creation! Loving the embossed background too!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love this gorgeous Fall card you created. Wonderful design.

Dorlene Durham said...

Gorgeous! I love the embossed base too.

Nancy said...

This is one of my favs of yours Ina! The added yarn in various colors was a nice touch! Great card!

Lindsey said...

Such a beautiful card! Great colours, lots of texture, and the variegated twine is the perfect finishing touch. Thanks for letting me join in the fun this month!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I LOVE this gorgeous creation! Those leaves are beautiful against that embossed background and the colors are fabulous, as well.

Carol L said...

What a gorgeous nod to fall! Beautiful embossing and leaves!

A.Rose said...

Great leaves and that embossed background sets them off perf3ctly!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the black use on your leaves -- turned out great!

Bobby said...

What a fabulous card, Ina. I love the texture and mix of colors.

Kim Heggins said...

Stunning....simply stunning! Thank you so much for taking the time to play along with us at Time Out!

Macimbalo said...

WOW Ina, I absolutely LOVE this card, every little gorgeous detail!!!

Cazro said...

I love your card, so many interesting elements and details. Fabulous leaves and a great finishing touch with the threads. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz. DT

Nonni said...

Beautiful texture and dimension in this card! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

cm said...

Echoing the others: this is one gorgeous leaves card, Ina! The palette, the leaf arrangement, the texture...pure loveliness!
hugs~carol

Mac Mable said...

Ohhh this is good Ina and I can only add to all the other amazing comments....Love the texture, the design and those fabulous leaves x.

Lisa Kind said...

Gorgeous card Ina! I LOVE those leaves and the string tied around the middle piece. Such a cool accent!

Loll said...

Beautiful card Ina! LOVE those amazing leaves and all the texture on your card. xx