Pages

Tuesday 20 October 2020

STAMPlorations 7th Birthday Celebrations Day 2

 Here I am again for Day 2 of our



For my Day 2 card I chose to use the new 
Bloomfully - Radiance Check the series out HERE.
Now those that know me are aware of my
lack of colouring skills so I took the easy way out
using my favourite medium - Lindy's Magicals
in Bougainvillea Fuchsia Alpine Rose and
Oom Pah Pink and simply smooched on to my 
watercolour card stock.
Heat embossed the beautiful flower 
and sentiment with Zing Metallic Silver.
Added some Cosmic Shimmer Crackle Paint 
to the centre of one of the flowers then a bit more crackle
from Tim's Distress Clear Rock Candy for shine
Backed it with silver paper and on to white card base.
Don't forget to pop over and see the other
 talented team mates creations
and join in for the prizes offered below

Prizes:
- one (1) winner of $50 gift code randomly drawn from the 
STAMPlorations stash link-up found here
- three (3) winners of $10 gift code randomly drawn from 
comments left on the birthday hop posts (STAMP blog and designers' blogs)
- two (2) winners of $20 gift code randomly drawn from
 entries in the birthday linky party
- one (1) winner of $40 gift code randomly drawn from entries
 in the birthday linky party
Commenting and linking up to the birthday linky party 
close on November 8
Linking up to the STAMPlorations stash $50 gift code giveaway
 closes on October 31.

Use my 20% discount code - STAMPGIRLINA 
when ordering and 
you will receive this soon to be released Plaid Stencil.
See you tomorrow for my Day Three Make.





12 comments:

Mac Mable said...

I love how you've 'coloured' the pretty flowers with the magicals Ina...A really stunning card x.

MadeByMeghanK said...

This is stunning! LOVE the florals!

sharon g said...

The splotches look cool. I have tried to do this, but it just looked like a mess. Yours looks very pretty.

Suzanne H said...

I love how you've smooshed the colors. The red is delicious. Really a lovely card.

sentsue said...

Just gorgeous!

Becca Yahrling said...

This is really stunning!

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful floral design and colors!

Esther Asbury said...

Oh wow!! I love the messy watercolor look of this beautiful card!

Darnell said...

This is a real showpiece, Ina! I love the look of the free and easy Magicals with those gorgeous silver-embossed blooms and inspiring quote! The schparkle must be dazzling! I hope you are keeping safe. Hugs, Darnell

Heather said...

This is so beautiful! I really love the silver embossing!

Ms. Tamp said...

I like the space left for the text and the way of adding the color.

Sue D said...

So pretty with these colors and the silver.