Pages

Saturday 14 November 2020

A Quick Post for the Color Hues Challenge

 Just adding this quick post for the Colour Hues Challenge
I saw Nancy's Reminder this morning and
as I had a wee bit of time up my sleeve I thought
I would make a quick card as I love using Kraft Paper.



Because time was running out I decided to
use an old SU favourite just using the dies
from the Botanical Blooms Set.
Added some splatters from Tim's Speckles Stencil
with the specified colours.
The leaves were cut from kraft paper,
flowers inked/smooched with Nuvo Shimmer Powder.
Sentiment from STAMPlorations.
Finished with twine and pearls and
adhered to kraft card base. 
That stamp/die set makes for such an easy
and quick make as it was here.
So glad I finally got time to play with my 
good friend Nancy's Challenge.
Such a relaxing afternoon with the AC on
(so hot here today and will be for a few days to come)

Thanks for popping in




8 comments:

Helen said...

The colour combination really makes this pretty, fresh feeling card to pop Ina! Love the simple design!

Judy Woodland said...

Oh my goodness, I haven't used that Stampin' Up die set in FOREVER, and it's one of my favorites. Thanks for the reminder! I love your card, you really nailed that challenge. Love the splatters, they really add a lot to the look.

Mac Mable said...

Fabulous interpretation of the colours Ina. Such a beautiful flower and leaves and the stencil splats look great x. Stay cool x.

Nancy said...

So glad you snuck in some time to join us Ina! The Botanical Blooms always are a great choice and this came out wonderful. The splattered background tied this card together perfectly. Thanks for picking the challenge at Color Hues as a way to spend your day!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your card is absolutely stunning and beautiful with the gorgeous flowers.

lostinpaper said...

Such a beautiful bouquet Ina, and your splattery background is such fun!

Karen said...

Just lovely! The flower is gorgeous, and your design sets it off beautifully. Thanks for "sneaking" into our Color Hues challenge!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful! Love all the fabulous dimension! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Color Hues Challenge!