Pages

Friday 20 November 2020

Pink and Brown doesn't make me 'Frown'

The New Challenge over at Color Hues 
is to use Pink and Brown.
I love these two colours together so thought
I would play along. 


I got out the retired SU stamp set - 
Heartfelt Blooms inking it with
VersaFine Clair Fallen Leaves 
as I knew it would ink up well.
(It  is a very dark brown)
I wanted a bit of sheen so heat embossed with
Ranger Frosted Crystal. I then added
some pink colour to the flowers
then some clear rock candy crackle paint for shine.
Flower centre is raised and coloured brown.
Background was stenciled with
ARTplorations Nested Circles
with pink and brown inks.
Cut my floral image with
Uniquely Creative
Cross Stitch Nesting Arch die
and sponged around the edges.
Sentiment is from Altenew.
Added pink ribbon and a bow
and popped onto pink card base.
Unfortunately my card didn't photograph well
and does look better IRL. 

Thanks for dropping in
See you again soon.



4 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

A lovely creation, Ina. I too the love pink and brown combination. Love the stenciled background here too.

Mac Mable said...

What a beautiful and feminine card Ina x. I too love the colour combination and I am loving this pretty card x.

Nancy said...

Awesome background for your floral Ina. This card came together nicely! I love pink and brown as well. Great card and so happy to have you in our gallery at Color Hues!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful card, Ina! Love the mix of patterns! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Color Hues Challenge!