Pages

Friday 5 March 2021

A Threefer of Tag Treats for Creative Artiste

 Hello and Welcome to my playtime for


I wasn't sure what I wanted to make this time
and decided to get out my gel plate for some backgrounds. 
I cut out three tags using heavy watercolour paper.
The effect I was looking for with the gel plate didn't happen
 as I found a few of my TH Oxide inks 
didn't cover the way I wanted
so added some Magical Powders and Lindy's Sprays
 for a more covered background.
Then the next day I cut out 3 more tags
and tried again. I then had six tags to play with
to see which ones would get the final touch.

I used so many different products and will try my best
to name most of them.
Tag 1
TH Oxide Inks Lindy's Sprays
TH Stencil
Texture Paste
AALL&Create, That's Crafty and Visible Image Stamps
Glitter Embossing Powder
Wool for the bow.
Tag 2
TH Oxide Inks
Lindy's Sprays
Bronze Embossing Powder
Twine
Spellbinder Butterfly 
Kaisercraft pearl
MFT circle die for AALL&Create words
Art Alchemy Wax
Tag 3
TH Oxide Inks
Lindy's Sprays/Magicals Powders
Seam Binding
Diecut flowers
Text from Word Page 
Impression Obsession Stamp
with Glossy Accents
Grid Pieces of Chipboard
Lindy's Chunky Embossing Powder.
***
That's my play time for
Hope you enjoyed checking out my
threefer tags and I inspired you to
get creative and add your mixed media project this month.
 You just need multiple mediums
and you could be one of the Lucky Winners.

Popping these tags over to the

Thanks for dropping in. Love reading your kind comments.





14 comments:

Helen said...

Wow! What wonderful tags, Ina! I love all the texture, colour and great design elements!! Love them!! Take care! :)

Mac Mable said...

The colours and textures look amazing Ina. Yay to adding the magical powders and Lindy sprays....you can always rely on them x. Great stamping on tag 1..The tonal colours on tag number 2 look fabulous and extra loving the botanical one and all the fabulous elements x.

Verna Angerhofer said...

These are all so gorgeous and in great colors. Wonderful mixed media art.

Tammy said...

Three stunning tags Ina! I love all of the different textures and mixed media products you used, I think my favorite is the butterfly one, the colors are gorgeous!
Hugs, Tammy

Judy McKay said...

Beautiful Tags Ina. They all have slightly different themes and all are uniquely beautiful Judy

Loll said...

All three tags are AMAZING, ina! Love the colours and textures. Great little works-of-art! xx

Let's Art Journal said...

Such beautiful tags! The backgrounds look amazing and I love the texture that you created with the snowdrop flowers and butterfly - gorgeous 😀. I feel like making a tag or two now that I've seen these. Thanks for the inspiration and wishing you a Happy March! Hugs, Jo x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

What a pretty threefer they are too, couldn't pick a favourite at all as they are each as unique and beautiful with their own little identity. Always amazes me what we can come up with when we are not quite sure how to start these are the cream of the crop. Stunning use of technique and colour, sludgy, grungy and classy. Beautiful Ina thank you for the inspiration.
Wishing you well and have a super weekend Hugs Tracey xx

Zoechaos said...

As a huge fan of texture you know your wonderful tags have just blown me away they are just so lush! Love them x

Andree said...

A wonderful trio of tags Ina. Fabulous textures, colours and details xx

Darlene said...

OH WOW these are awesome Ina! So much color & texture! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Lys said...

A great choice in your six tags indeed. I love all the details, maybi the tag 3 gets my favourite one, so artistic.

Judy Woodland said...

These are so gorgeous, I love every single one of them. All that texture, all that color, a feast for the eyes. They just make me happy!!

Helen said...

Wow!! Wow!! Wow!!! I just adore these amazing tags, Ina!! So gorgeous!!!