Pages

Tuesday 16 March 2021

Reminder Post for STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge

Have you had time to play in our 
Monthly Challenges at STAMPlorations???
Here's The Reminder for you showing
what the Stencil Girls have made.

And here is mine!


Had a bit of fun here with my
using Tim's OxideVintage Photo 
for the Dots and Dashes
and Spiced Marmalade and Crackling Campfire
for the Flair.
Wanted to add a bit of shine there so heat embossed
part of it with Lindy's Pumpkin Fiesta - did the trick.
Of course I had to add some splatters then stamped my 
inking around the edges and attaching to white card base. 


Hope you get time to join in the gallery as there is always
prizes on offer.
 Just remember to add our Graphic and a Link
back to our Challenge.
Thanks for dropping by





6 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is lovely Ina! Love the faint geometric along with the flourish stencil! Would never have thought of that combination! Lovely shimmer too!

Mac Mable said...

The stencilling looks fabulous Ina and I like how it fades out towards the ends. The pumpkin fiesta looks amazing x. A stunning card x.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your card is so gorgeous and I love the stenciled design. Great colors too!

Tammy said...

This card is beautiful Ina, I love the colors and the heat embossing is gorgeous!
Hugs, Tammy

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable card and most gorgeous design. Sorry if I missed a post, got family here and they are out shopping....so am catching up as much as I can ♥

Helen said...

Great use stenciling, Ina!! I love the added shine!!!