Pages

Friday 16 April 2021

Roses aren't always Red.

A quick post today for  our Stencil Challenge Reminder
over at STAMPlorations 
and have made a really CAS card.
My background comes from my bits box
with some smooching. I then added thick stenciling with
was heat embossed on patterned vellum
Added some pearls, corner rounded
and adhered to white card base.

Here are the two products I used.

There is still time to join in.
Hope to see you there.
Thanks for dropping in.
Till next time - Cherrio from





7 comments:

Zoechaos said...

I love this, from the background with so much movement to the stencilling to that inspired touch of vellum on top! x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful work, love this. xx

Lia said...

Hi Ina, thank you so much for yur comment on my blog. Yes, it's great we are both in the DT of Sisterhood of Crafters. I scrolled down your blog and I am blown away by the great projects you made. I became your follower because I like to see a lot more of them to get inspired. Your style of crafting appeals very much to me!
Lia xx

Helen said...

Wow!! This card is stunning, Ina! Love the way the roses peep out of that beautiful background!!! :)

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful in all ways. I love the rose stencil.

lostinpaper said...

So beautiful Ina!

Mac Mable said...

Great texture from the roses and what a beautiful card Ina x.