Pages

Wednesday 7 April 2021

Things with Wings Hop and Linky Party

Over at  STAMPlorations it's time to celebrate Spring!
We are having our 
The STAMPloration Girls have been really busy
getting creative to inspire you
especially as there are Prizes to Be Won!

I decided to go all out here and made a 5/7 inch Canvas.
 

Admittedly this took me some time to make
but so much fun especially with the amount of colours/textures
 I used on the background. With all that going on
 a bit of the stenciling lost it's way.
I knew when this blog hop came up I wanted to use
one of my lovely chipboard butterflies which are really thick.




I had a hard time trying to get these close ups
 the same true colour like the main photo
but you get the idea!

Here are the STAMPlorations Products I used






Other products - 
Lindy's Spray's, Magical Powders
Distress Grit Paste, Gilding Polish
Art Alchemy Waxes, Sparks and Art Stones
Tiny Beads, Nuvo Embossing Powder,
Cheesecloth, Pearls, Gems and Button.
***
Here are the blog hop prizes:
- 3 winners of a $10 prize code randomly drawn from comments left on
the STAMPlorations blog and designers' blogs

Linky prizes:
- 1 winner of a $25 prize code
Extra prizes:
- a few surprise winners randomly drawn from our social media accounts
(FB, IG, Pinterest, blogs) to win either prize codes or products.
Hop and Linky are open until May 7.
Winners announced on May 10 in the April winners post.

Don't forget to leave a comment here 
and hope to see your winged make in our Gallery.










20 comments:

mamawcindy said...

Your creation is beyond gorgeous, Looks like something in an art gallery. The butterfly chipboard was perfect for this project. It's just Awesome!

Marlena M. said...

Stunning dimension and composition Ina! LOVE!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the mixed media and the textures!

MiamiKel said...

This is oh so lovely! Green is my favorite color so I ooogled right away and all the mixed media detail makes it so striking! TFS!

Lili Sulastri said...

Awesome Mixed Media piece of art.

Lili Sulastri said...

Love the Mixed Media style.

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome textures and pretty butterfly!

Judy Woodland said...

How beautiful!!! I not only love all the texture, but that color is fabulous. You never cease to amaze me with your mixed media creations.....so stunning. ALWAYS!!!!!

Mac Mable said...

Wow this is amazing Ina. Fabulous texture and colour tones and a wonderful mix of the medias. Thank you so much for the wonderful inspiration x. A piece of art Ina x.

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so gorgeous with all the layers and texture you have on it. I love the gold too! The butterfly is so beautiful.

Becca Yahrling said...

Wowza! This is just stunning!! Love every detail of it.

sharon g said...

This is so cool! I have some of the butterflies in my collection, but haven't used them yet. I was waiting for inspiration. DING DING DING, you have inspired me!!! I am going to do some amazing things with them this weekend. That's why I LOVE Stamplorations blog hops. You ladies are so artsy, you come up with ideas that I never would have come up with on my own. Now I will do something similar to yours, but with a twist. thank you!

Sue D said...

Fabulous. Love the colors and texture.

Lucy E. said...

Such an amazing mixed media canvas!
There’s so much texture and rich color!

Chandhini said...

Nice texture. Love the sentiment, so motivational.

Sandy said...

Amazing project. I'm so glad you included the view from the side to show how much dimension there is.

Ms. Tamp said...

I like the color and texture. Great style.

Janis said...

Wow!!! That is just incredible! LOVE this so much.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Aimeslee Winans said...

Brilliantly made. xoxo

Tina Z. said...

Stunning dimension!