Pages

Saturday 22 May 2021

A Daisy 'With Love'

 It's Saturday and my post for Just Us Girls
Photo Week. Cecile is Host.
I went pretty much like the gorgeous photo 
Cecile has chosen for us.



I have added the burlap, lace and twine
onto my metallic card base.
My daisy is also from the same paper
die cut several times. Added a small yellow
centre and green leaves.
Finished with a small sentiment cut from
MFT stitched die.
Pop over and see what our Guest Jacinda
and my Team Mates created and
come join in our Gallery.
You could be Chic of the Week
and be in the running to be our July Guest.
Thanks for coming by
 Love reading your comments.

PS -  pop over and wish our Teamie Vicki
a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!



12 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card Ina and love the simplicity and burlap added...

Judy Woodland said...

I just love your design here. The layout is fabulous, I have pinned. I like the use of twine, lace and jute behind the flower, just lovely. Thanks for the inspiration!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is beautiful. I love all the extra elements you added to give texture.

Helen said...

Love it!! So pretty and fresh Ina!! I love daisies and they always make me think of summer. Hope all is well with you. Have a good one. Cheers Helen

Bobby said...

This is fabulous, Ina. I never really noticed the burlap and lace since I was focused on the jar. I love how you added the bit of twine behind the daisy.

Nancy said...

This is such a pretty card! Love all the layered elements Ina!

Macimbalo said...

Gorgeous texture and so light and fresh looking! BRAVO!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great minds! I laughed when I saw how similar our cards were. Love the daisies on your card 🙂

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is beautiful and you have nailed that image perfectly with all of those elements.

Mac Mable said...

The burlap adds wonderful texture to your beautiful card Ina x.

Cécile RIBON said...

What a gorgeous dainty design, Ina. I love how you added some burlap, lace and twine, this is so pretty.

Lisa Kind said...

This is gorgeous! I love how you chose to use the burlap accents like in the photo. Really pretty card!