Pages

Friday 2 July 2021

A Little 'Art' for Creative Artiste Mixed Media

Today I have a 'little mixed media piece' for our
New Challenge over at Creative Artiste Mixed Media 
They are monthy and Anything Goes
using multiple mediums. (so fun)


Lots of things happening here - 
Started with a 4x4 inch canvas, gessoed
and stencilled. 
Painted with Art Alchemy Metallic Emeral Green
Added some slightly shredded packing paper, tag
white washing and waxes.
Other products used are 
Metal objects, cotton, art stones,
metallic embossing powders, coloured domes.
Art was die cut from an old Cuttlebug alphabet set.

Some photos taken along the way.






Hope I inspired you with my mini canvas and you
have a  play and add yours to our gallery Here

Thanks so much for popping in to see what I have been 
messing around with.
Till next time - Cherrio












7 comments:

Andree said...

This is a fabulous little canvas Ina. You've packed so much lovely detail, gorgeous colour and wonderful texture into it xx

Let's Art Journal said...

Wow, such a beautiful canvas! I love how you built up the layers and the steampunk design is stunning 😀. Happy July! Hugs, Jo x

My name is Erika. said...

What a cool canvas Ina. I love the touches of gold and all the bits and pieces on it. It is a really cool effect. Thanks for having me this month as a guest designer. And happy July. Hugs-Erika

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Ina this is full of everything I love with it's texture and attention to detail. Stunning piece of mixed media and gorgeous colour palette. Fantastic!!
Hugs Tracey x

Lys said...

I love all the textures you used and the colours which enhance the whole. Fabulous!

Judy McKay said...

Ina. Love your industrial design of you canvas. Lots of beautiful colours and textures. Have a creative week. Judy

Annie said...

What a wonderful little canvas. So much goodness and detail in just a 4” space. I looked at it as a much larger piece so my mouth fell open when I read the size. You really packed in the details blending them so cohesively. I just love the rusted petina look of it. Really well done!