Pages

Saturday 21 August 2021

Someone need a HUG!

Time for our new Challenge over at Just Us Girls 
and it is our Colour Week.
Carol is Hosting and chose such lovely colours for us.


I was so excited when I saw that my local online craft store
had added AALL&CREATE stencils and stamps
so a couple just fell into my cart as they do
and thought it only right I should ink one up straight away.
Another CAS card with simple stenciling and
die cuts. The pink flowers were cut twice 
and the heads cut again  for dimension.
A simple sentiment die cut and popped finished my card.
I have used crazed metallic paper for
texture and a nice shimmer.
Pop over and see how our Guest Claire
and the Jugheads chose to showcase
these soft colours.
Come join us with yours in our Gallery and
you could be our Chic of the Week and
a future Guest.
Thanks for dropping in









16 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

A great stenciled background for the beautiful flowers!

Mac Mable said...

What a pretty pastel coloured card Ina. Great stencil and blending and what fabulous die cuts. Always good to buy more crafty goodies x. Thinking of you Ina x

Annie said...

I love that wonderful stencil and how you have used it for your background. The simple design of your message and the flowers atop the background is so pretty. The shimmery paper is a great base. The finished card looks so much more involved than the simplicity that you describe.

Judy Woodland said...

LOVE this design, and great take on the challenge. It's so pretty with that stenciled background and then the die cuts using the assigned colors. This is real eye candy, I adore it!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love your stenciled background. Great use of the colors

Helen said...

Gorgeous Ina! I love your beautiful stencil background and then the simplicity of the die cuts!! Love this one!! Take care! :)

ElizStewart said...

Ina... your card is stunning! So love the beautiful background with the simple die cuts.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

That stencil is awesome, great find! I love how you used the colors for the soft stenciled background and your delicate flowers are so pretty.

Nancy said...

I am on a stencil frenzy as of late, Ina! I can see why you made this purchase! Such a fun pattern and card! Great job with the colors this week! Have a great day!

*Vicki* said...

This is stunning Ina!! I have this stencil and haven't even broken it out yet!! I just love what you did with it and the colors are fabulous!! Great inspiration friend!

Macimbalo said...

Love that background and your flowers against it are gorgeous!

cm said...

Your 'simple stenciling and die cuts' make for a beautiful card, Ina! CAS-ilicious!
hugs~carol

Nora Noll said...

Your stenciling on the back is fabulous!! I LOVE the addition of the simple sentiment and die cuts!!

Bobby said...

That stencil is very 'you', Ina. It looks wonderful with the simple flowers.

Claire said...

What a gorgeous stencil - I can see how it just 'fell' in your cart. That happens to me a lot too. It's s such a great backdrop for those pretty die cuts!

Cécile RIBON said...

Wow, Ina! This is a fabulous take on the challenge's colors. I totally love this gorgeous stenciled background.