Pages

Wednesday 8 September 2021

'tis the Season

 It's time for our New Challenge over at
We have a different theme each month
and it's a Sketch this time.
Here is my make.



and here is a close up of the trees and sparkly snow.

I have been playing with one of my favourite
 Screamin' Banshee Black  Magical's Powder
lately and knew it would be just right for
a bleak but snowy Christmas Creation.
Blended nicely with Lindy's Black Orchid Silver Spray
I created my background using acetate.
Added snow with distress grit paste for texture
and sparkle from Stampendous Crystal Snow.
 Tim's Great Outdoors stamp set is a festive favourite of mine 
and have used that for the background trees and stars.
Die cut the front trees from the same colours
as the background and popped for dimension.
Finished with my sentiment.
Die cut the frame, attached to black card stock and
onto white base. 
Pop over and see what my Team Mates created
and come have some fun with us and
add yours to our Gallery.
Hope to see you there.
 




7 comments:

Helen said...

A stunning creation Ina!! Love the snowy dark look you've achieved. :)

Judy Woodland said...

This is just beautiful, I love the artsy look and feel. It definitely sets a mood, very nice!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Absolutely beautiful!

MortiCraft said...

What a fantastic card, so atmospheric. X

Shona Erlenborn said...

A gorgeous creation, Ina! Love the framing too!

aussie aNNie said...

WOW this is amazing love the awesome design. xx

Mac Mable said...

Stunning background Ina, with the magical and spray and love the dimension too x. A real stunner and I love it x.