Pages

Friday 1 October 2021

Try Stampin' on Tuesday

 There is a sketch over at Try Stampin' on Tuesday
that I have wanted to make a card with and today
is that day. Even better the optional theme is
to use Plaid/Checks/Gingham - right up my alley
Check it out Here



Because I have used tartan paper from Boofle
(this was a gift from my bff some time ago
all the way from England)
it is a Christmas card.
The beautiful collage sheet makes for a
lovely background. I was very careful to add
my embossed angle so as to show off that
tartan to it's advantage.
A simple heat embossed poinsettia
with pearls were added after I die cut my gold leaves
from Tim's Holiday Greens.
Sentiment is die cut from Elizabeth Craft.

Heading over with this card for my second entry at

Thanks for dropping in and appreciate
your kind comments.




9 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Ina this card is so gorgeous and festive looking! I love the plaid paper too. That is a beautiful poinsettia also.

Helen said...

I would never have thought of adding the mix of plaid, tartan and gingham but they look amazing togethr! So clever and eye-catching!!! :)

Mac Mable said...

So eye catching, loving the plaid and the very pretty poinsettia Ina x.

Heather said...

So beautiful, Ina! What a great mix of papers, and I love that gorgeous poinsettia! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Tracey T said...

This is a very stylish card - I do like red for Christmas! Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin' this fortnight. Tracey x

lostinpaper said...

Tartan + Christmas = Perfect!

Valérie said...

I love the poinsettia and the mix of patterned papers! Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation at Try Stampin'On Tuesday! Valérie DT

Fiona said...

this is lovely, fab layout and I love all those elements you have put together.

Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin.

Fi
x

SarahR said...

Hello there, super stylish card - love your colour choices !

Thank you for joining in with us at Sweet Stampin' this time.
Sarah R
Sweet Stampin' DT