Pages

Saturday 6 November 2021

The WORD is MERRY!

'tis getting close to Christmas and 
Hosting this weeks Word Challenge at
 Just Us Girls is Nancy
choosing an oh so perfect! one for us.
It's our first Challenge for November and we
Welcome our November Guest Rachel Davis.



Christmas and Tartan are a go too for me
(of course) and this was the perfect way to show it off.
I attached the paper to gold paper then
cut out a smaller frame, attached 
a bit of Tim's Greenery, some bells and ball,
gold thread and the CUTplorations Merry Christmas die
 in the same gold paper.
A nice simple card in very traditional colours - 
but so so hard to get a crisp photo with that gold shine.
After umteen attempts this looked the best. 

Pop over and see what our 
November Guest Rachel Davis
and the Team created and add your
Merry card to our Gallery.
Thanks for coming by. 
Love reading your comments.



11 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card design for Christmas with the plaid and gold. I love the Christmas colors!

ElizStewart said...

Ina... the gold shines in your photo and I love it with the tartan! Not sure if you know this...but that is the Stewart tartan! Great card.

Nancy said...

Love plaid and gold for the Holidays! Gorgeous card, Ina! Have a lovely weekend!

Mac Mable said...

You had me at tartan Ina and I guess you knew that? Traditional and I love it x.

lostinpaper said...

Brilliant Ina, tartan and gold is always the perfect combination!

Rachel D said...

Stunning card Ina, with the gold highlighting the Christmas tartan colours! Makes me want to have some Christmas pudding! Thanks for having me as guest designer this month.

Vicki Dutcher said...

This card is so great! Love the gold with the red and black :)

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely work on this card as always, gorgeous image and delightful colours. xxx

Bobby said...

I'm partial to that tartan (Stewart says Elizabeth) but I guess I'm a Campbell because that's the tartan kilt I have that my geneology searching brother brought me back from Scotland years ago. And it looks beautiful with gold.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Beautiful and elegant! I am loving that tartan plaid paired with the gold.

Lisa Kind said...

This, to me, is the ultimate Christmas card…red tartan plaid and shiny gold accents. It’s GORGEOUS!