Pages

Saturday 29 January 2022

A Simple 'Hello'

It's Wild Card Week at Just Us Girls
and Hosting is Carol and chose Plaid. 
I'm thinking you all expected me to get out
my tartan paper!  Surprise! Surprise!
I decided to try and find some 'plaid paper'
After much searching I found some. 



I started by cutting a peek a boo die for my
plaid background. DP is from Rosie's,
embossed with geometric folder.
Added a die cut from my stash and
others from the same dp pack,
with some white thread to the back of the dies.
Sentiment is cut from an old CB die
and a cotton bow attached.
Of course I had to add splatters to finish.
Pop over and see what our Guests Chrissie and Stef created
and my Talented Team Mates of course.
AND haven't we had an amazing month
with Chrissie and Stef sharing their talents with us!
A HUGE Thank You to you both. 
Loved having you join us this month.
 Looking forward to seeing our Gallery this week!

Adding to the Daring Card Makers for their


Till next time - 





16 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

I love this idea, Ina. That plaid paper is perfect with the stems!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great use of plaid. Those colors are perfect for a masculine card too :)

ElizStewart said...

Ina... you sound like me. I was so lucky to have gotten a 6x6 pad of plaid for Christmas! Though a should out to Bobby and Sue for stamping their backgrounds!

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty card, Ina! I like what the splatters add to your design!

lostinpaper said...

I always love a plaid!

Nancy said...

Pretty card, Ina! I love your window and dainty sprigs and your matching splatters! Great colors too!

Bobby said...

The floral die cuts match perfectly with that plaid peeking through, Ina. Great design!

Mac Mable said...

Splatters are good and you'll know you had me at Plaid Ina x.

Stef Perry said...

Such a pretty card Ina, with the warm colors and cute peek-a-boo die cut layer!

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful design, I would love a couple of lessons with you. x

Handmade by Natty said...

Great use of the frame element to let that plaid pattern peek through. :D Thanks for playing along with the Daring Cardmakers this week. :)

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Beautiful design! I love that pretty plaid peeking through the window and the addition of the die cut sprigs and splatters looks fabulous!

Tee said...

Love this design with the plaid!

Dawn said...

I love the plaid paper peeking through the frame. Thanks for joining in at the Daring cardmakers. x

cm said...

A perfect plaid stage for your lovely blooms! Soooo pretty!
hugs~carol

Lisa Kind said...

Lovely card Ina! I love the colors and the design is so pretty! Love that plaid paper too!