Pages

Saturday 8 January 2022

Because I Care

 Hello and Welcome to my post for our
Trend Week Challenge at Just Us Girls.
Hosting this is Vicki choosing
Inked or Sprayed Backgrounds.
How I love this Trend.



My background was made with the
acetate method using 
Lindy's Cathedral Pines Green
and Rusty Lantern Lime on WC paper.
My tree is from STAMPlorations Wild and Free
inked with Memento Luxe North Pine and
heat embossed clear.
Sentiment is from SU Because I Care
Popped on to card base.
Head over and see what our Guest Chrissie and Steff
as well as The Design Team created
and come join us. 
You could be our Chic of the Week and in the running
for our Guest Spot in March.
Thanks for dropping in


15 comments:

Annie said...

Oh, I love inked and/or sprayed! Your variety of greens is a perfect background for that great tree. Such a nice sentiment too for someone needing a bit of a hug or to let someone know you are thinking of them.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Your acetate technique looks fabulous with that tree! Love that sentiment, it pairs perfectly with the image.

Nancy said...

Cool card, Ina! This would make a great box set of cards! Awesome job!

ElizStewart said...

Ina... love the results you achieved with the acetate method! I haven't tried that in awhile. The effect was phenomenal with your tree stamp!

Judy Woodland said...

This is so pretty, my friend. I love that background and the simple design. Very striking, I'm pinning and want to try this technique!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the green and with the added tree, it looks very "artsy" -- well done.

Stef Perry said...

The mix of colors on your tree are so striking and I love the random design one can achieve with the acetate smooshing. Gorgeous card, Ina!

Carol said...

I love your watercolor-look background Ina! Stamping the simple tree is perfect match to make the background ink become leaves and grass.

Mac Mable said...

The perfect trend for you Ina and what an artsy and fabulous card...Love the sentiment too x.

Lisa Elton said...

Love the artsy look this has, Ina! Great card!

Bobby said...

I love how your acetate inking follows the line of the trees, Ina. It's CAS with an artsy look.

cm said...

Swooning over your artsy card, Ina!
hugs~carol

wienerhoneymooners said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the various green colors!

Lisa Kind said...

This is so cool! I love how you targeted the tree with the inks instead of just a random spray. Love this card!

Cécile RIBON said...

I'm totally in love with your card, Ina! The smooshed background is stunning and so artsy!